Chief Data Scientist
FULL-TIME / REMOTE / USA
About the Role
Neuron7.ai is looking for a Chief Data Scientist who can drive the AI/NLP engine that powers its service predictions. Our technology solves hitherto unsolved issues in the Service Intelligence space to create impactful category-defining products.
Builder mindset: We are looking for individuals who are craving to create an impact in an AI-first Enterprise SaaS world.
Neuron7.ai is a fast-growing AI-first SaaS company that is building a category defining service intelligence product. Backed by top VCs in Silicon Valley and a stellar list of angel advisors/investors. Recognized as one of the startups to watch out for, we are seeing incredibly quick traction with customers and in the marketplace.
Neuron7.ai helps enterprises make accurate service decisions, at scale. Our AI-driven service intelligence platform delivers service predictions in seconds by ingesting and analyzing signals across structured and unstructured enterprise data, as well as input from top experts. In complex service environments such as high-tech devices, manufacturing, and medical devices, Neuron7.ai helps service leaders deliver on crucial metrics like first call resolution, turn-around-time, and service margins.
- Lead Neuron7.ai’s core AI/NLP technology that is at the heart of our service prediction engine.
- Understand our clients’ data, identify the signal from noise and build products that harness the intelligence in the signal.
- Collaborate with the product, engineering, leadership team in the company.
- Build a team of data scientists and data engineers that consists of the best minds in applied AI in the Service domain.
- Invent/Apply path-breaking NLP/AI techniques and tools. Stay on top of the latest research in academia and industry.
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment. Passionate about creating and building new products.
- Deep experience and a rolodex built while selling into verticals like High Tech (Appliances/devices, High Tech Manufacturing), Medical devices, etc.
- Experienced and talented NLP expert that has successfully rolled out Enterprise SaaS products in the CX space. Preferable Service. (7+ years).
- Experience across the enterprise NLP and data science spectrum – data engineering, data pipelines, process large Enterprise datasets, deep learning modules to learn from the signal in the dataset, etc., and finally, make predictions. (7+ years).
- Critical to have diverse heterogeneous dataset experience – CRM data, Document/Manuals, Device data such as log files, ERP/Engineering datasets, IoT, etc.
- Expertise in data modeling and ontology detection techniques.
- A good combination of startup experience + a large enterprise company mix is a huge plus.
- Experience in rolling out NLP products in production for verticals such as High Tech, Medical device, Industrial appliance, High Tech manufacturing is great to have.
- NLP toolkits such as NLTK, Spacy, Gensim, CoreNLP, OpenNLP.
- Deep learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, Keras, or Theono.
- Python, shell scripting.
- Algorithms for regression and classification such as Gradient Boosting, SVM, CART, etc.
- Machine learning toolkits such as sci-kit-learn, NumPy, SciPy, etc.
- Text analytics, data analytics, deep learning architectures such as RNNs, LSTMs, CNNs, GRUs, Transformers, etc.
- Computer vision, OCR techniques are an added advantage.
This is a work-from-home position. Neuron7 executives have been a big proponent of work from home for more than a decade now, having perfected the art of remote work over multiple companies that they founded/ran. We place a high premium on our time and expect our employees to do the same. Recapturing commuting hours enriches life in a meaningful way!