Data Scientist (India)
Data Scientist (India)FULL-TIME / REMOTE / INDIA
About the RoleWe are looking for talented and driven individuals to join the high-impact engineering team at Neuron7.ai. This is a highly exciting role focused on a deep understanding of algorithms to build a novel and innovative product. The role will involve designing modules & building pipelines from scratch, architecting high and low latency systems at scale. If you are excited about owning & building a next-generation Machine Learning Architecture and taking models from training to production, you’ll love the job!
About UsNeuron7.ai is a fast-growing AI-first SaaS company that is building a category defining service intelligence product. Backed by top VCs in Silicon Valley and a stellar list of angel advisors/investors. Recognized as one of the startups to watch out for, we are seeing incredibly quick traction with customers and in the marketplace. Neuron7.ai helps enterprises make accurate service decisions, at scale. Our AI-driven service intelligence platform delivers service predictions in seconds by ingesting and analyzing signals across structured and unstructured enterprise data, as well as input from top experts. In complex service environments such as high-tech devices, manufacturing, and medical devices, Neuron7.ai helps service leaders deliver on crucial metrics like first call resolution, turn-around-time, and service margins.
What You Will Do
- Work with structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data-sets, infer patterns, and build prototypes.
- Work on product enhancement by converting prototypes into product features and taking them to production.
- Optimize modules for performance and scale.
- Experiment and play with new technologies that shall funnel later into the core product.
What We Are Looking For
- Strong fundamentals in Mathematics (Statistics in particular).
- Proficiency in:
- NLP and ML
- NLP toolkits such as NLTK, Spacy, Gensim, CoreNLP, OpenNLP.
- Deep learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, Keras, or Theono.
- Python, shell scripting.
- Algorithms for regression and classification such as Gradient Boosting, SVM, CART, etc.
- Machine learning toolkits such as sci-kit-learn, NumPy, SciPy, etc.
- Text analytics, data analytics, deep learning architectures such as RNNs, LSTMs, CNNs, GRUs, Transformers, etc.
- Computer vision, OCR techniques are an added advantage.