SFBA / West Coast Sales Director
Sales Director (West Coast)
FULL-TIME / SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA / WEST COAST
About the Role
Neuron7.ai seeks a senior sales executive that can drive Neuron7.ai’s growth by building strategic relationships with prospective clients and top players within target industries and making them N7 evangelists.
Builder mindset: We are looking for individuals who are craving to create an impact in an AI-first Enterprise SaaS world.
Neuron7.ai is a fast-growing AI-first SaaS company that is building a category defining service intelligence product. Backed by top VCs in Silicon Valley and a stellar list of angel advisors/investors. Recognized as one of the startups to watch out for, we are seeing incredibly quick traction with customers and in the marketplace.
Neuron7.ai helps enterprises make accurate service decisions, at scale. Our AI-driven service intelligence platform delivers service predictions in seconds by ingesting and analyzing signals across structured and unstructured enterprise data, as well as input from top experts. In complex service environments such as high-tech devices, manufacturing, and medical devices, Neuron7.ai helps service leaders deliver on crucial metrics like first call resolution, turn-around-time, and service margins.
- Build the foundation for sales at Neuron7. As part of the core foundational team influence the current go-to-market motions, channels.
- Drive pipeline and sales cycles in focused industries and at target ideal customer profiles, accelerating the current traction.
- Partner with other functional leaders to help develop new use cases and verticals.
- Enterprise SaaS sales experience preferably in the CX and Service domain/space or data science, Analytics and AI (7-10+ years).
- High performing salesperson, capable of engaging both technical and business stakeholders at multiple levels of the organization. Experience running enterprise sales cycles.
- Deep experience and a Rolodex built while selling into verticals like High Tech (Appliances/devices, High Tech Manufacturing), Medical devices etc.
- Build a fantastic book of business in their region/industry – uncover prospects/pipeline, to pilots, and deal execution.
- Truly enjoy understanding the product and its value proposition to customers, and have experience showing how the client’s business model benefits from partnering with Neuron7.ai
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment. Good combination of startup experience + large enterprise company mix is a huge plus.
- Proven negotiation and closing skills.