Webcast: Rethink Knowledge Sharing Across Silos
To deliver crucial service metrics and build a true resolution system of record, service organizations need to begin capturing and harnessing “how” issues are resolved. Capturing and sharing diagnostic and resolution tribal knowledge is challenging because it is often siloed in your data and expert ecosystems.
In this webinar, experts from TSIA, Neuron7, and Flock Safety will explain how taking a diagnostic-centric approach, powered by AI and NLP technology works, and how it quickly improves service metrics across all tiers of service. The webinar will cover:
- Why search and integration efforts have failed to solve the silo problem for decades.
- Are industry-best service metrics achievable in a siloed environment? (Spoiler: yes)
- A diagnosis-centric approach to knowledge capture & sharing across all service tiers – and Engineering.
- Creating knowledge (resolution paths) that Service & Engineering agree on.
- How AI & Natural Language Processing (NLP) enable the new approach.
Distinguished Researcher, VP Technology Ecosystems, TSIA
VP, Field Operations, Flock Safety